CBD Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 lbs Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Freshly grated lemon peel from 1 lemon
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
Blueberry Lemon Compote:
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 4 droppers of CBD Lemon MCT Oil
Preheat your oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
Combine the cheese ingredients with a mixer on medium for three minutes. Make sure to beat the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Mix the crust ingredients together and sprinkle half on the bottom of a spring-form pan. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pan and sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top.
Bake at 425 F for 30-32 minutes. Leave out for about one hour to cool.
Combine the blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the cornstarch, lemon juice, and water and mash the blueberries a bit to get some juice out. Mix together and remove from heat once it begins to thicken.
Add the CBD Lemon MCT Oil and stir into the blueberry mixture.
Pour the sauce on top of the cheesecake to serve.